Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Adult Toys...




Listening to:



MF DOOM-"Let Me Watch"
Messy Marv- "Don't wanna loose you"
The Click- "Hurricane"

So in retail marketing we had presentations and ooooo do ii love presentations...
iim not too much the nervous type, because I like to talk toooo damn much! But that is sooo not the reason I lovvvveeee presentations...I like hearing the crazy shxt other kids say during theirs! LMAO ME && Quon was in the back of the clasz laffing our asses off
bwawhhahahaha! Buncha spoiled rotten daddy's girls! I at least have to give it to the hard working gay guys in my classes who bust their bootys to have the top designer *MAN BAGS* ;
But aside from all the spoiled bitches there's this chick who has the cutest lil style of her own! She presented us with KIDROBOT products...which are indeedy ADULT toys! (not the vibrators and dildo grow-a-penis toys)! Actual adult toys && their kinda cute! When I think of my own place down the road these def would be some sick decorations! You may have seen Kidrobot products in Urban Oufitter's on the toy tables and they have little blind boxes where your not quite sure what your getting. Each piece is limited edition and they are all created by different graffiti artists around the word! They also hold in-store events where kidrobot collectors bring their collection toys and trade && $ell them with other kidrobot collectors. Its turning into a cute lil cult! I might just be the nerd I am and purchase a few! But as my teacher Mr. Leder said "Its a very dope idea but if too many people find out about it, might not be so dope, the secretism (is that even a word) makes it even cooler". Check em out.
Locations in NY, LA, MIA, and SF also available at U.O. = ]
but the website has some cool shxttt








&& for those who actually believe in Valentine's Day...here's a pretty cute site...

www.fredflare.com <3>

1 comment:

  1. fredflare is love .



    thats where i got my plaid hoody from like 07 .

    ReplyDelete