-Me

I just got back to Miami saturday morning! I'm actually happy to be back! Start of a fresh new quarter! = D I'm excited for whats next! While I was in Orlando I spent alot of time with my fambam, which meant alot to me!&& I did quite a bit shopping. My mom mentioned something very interesting to me, having to do with the high price of luxury && living LAVI$H! We went to Millenia mall & stopped in True Religion because I mentioned how I was about to buy my brother a pair from Marshalls for $99. Compared to the 200-300 they usually cost, i thought it was pretty good for a 14 year old, who was in my bloodline goin to the high school ii graduated from lol! My brother is starting high school in august soo i'm preparting him to swaggggggg on these iim sure LAME kids! && iim sure your thinkin WERE IN RECESSION BXTCH, who buys a pair of one hundred dollar jeans for a kid who goes to high schoold with other kids that dont know shii bout true religion: OH THE HELL WELL...that makes them that much more LAME && my brother THAT much more FLY! But taking my mom into that store was a whole other level of being, frugal. Let me explain something first. I WORK HARD. I'm a virgo && buying stuff on sale is in my blood! But I also love nice things && no matter how much something costs iif ii like it && my hard earned money can afford it, I WILL BUY IT! && everyone ii LOVE knows ii will pay $$$$$$$$$$$ BIG Bucks to give them lavi$h gifts.
I also understand the economy is bad. But iim also not a dumb girl! First priorities comes first. && MY BILLS ARE ALL PAID. Thank you very much. But anyway back to my mom in True Religion. She must have picked up every pair of jeans && pulled out the price tag && literally forced herself to make it known to the employees && every shopper in there HOW RIDICULOUSLY expen$ive she thought the merchandise was. Not only was ii embarassed but so was my brother && My brother wouldn't ever spend his money on jeans that price but come on. MOMMMY ALLLLLLL THE PEOPLE SHOPPING IN THAT STORE OBVIOUSLY KNOW HOW MUCH THE JEANS ARE. I love my mommy to death, but going up to the lil black boy working there && trying to get him to agree with her was a bit much. NIGGAS LIKE NICE SHIIT TOOO! I mean dayum! Dude just laughed but ohemgeee ii was like TIME TO GO! I'm not a BIG fan of true religion on chicks anyway, they dont say much from my point of view! But ii love a dude in some! ; ]
But yesz her exaggerated frugality made me really think.
"Wealth is the result of hard work; whether your on the grind at work or moving work.... "
I been bustin my hiney since ii started working, && ii will forever bust my hiney till ii dont have to bust it anymore to get EVERYTHING ii want iin life. POINT BLANK. IDC what anyone has to say about what ii spend it on because #1 theyre NOT paying my bills && #2 they probably just madd cusz theyre lazy @ home watching me buy out everything ii desire! Sooo FOR ALL THOSE WITH HATAS JUST TELL EM....
"Never look down upon thee when ye is flyer than thee ♥"
No comments:
Post a Comment