Tuesday, July 21, 2009

BOOZEY BOO

I'mmmm Backkkkkkk!
= D
ii know iits been way too long! But iim feeling inspired! As usual i'm day dreaming about my future... && ii know for sure I want my own boutique! && ii see alot of upcomming designers and wish I could give them each a chance to put their designs out there! So when I open my own boutique, I'm most def going to give underground designers their chance to BLOW! So with that said I'm going to feature some of my favorite underground designers from around the world! This week Ima start with my one of my absolute favvvvvvvvv designers from Cali, her name is Ali Madigan! This girl is doing her damn thang, enough said....










www.myspace.com/boozeyboo

2 comments:

  1. i love her!

    but i never seen that vid before until now so that was pretty interesting to watch. lol

    i love her name plate. i want one haha

    ReplyDelete