I need these on little wallet sized inspirational cards....
Our Cash, Which art on plastic
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Gucci Watch
Thy Prada Bag
In Saks
As it is in Neimans
Give us each day our Platinum Visa
And forgive us our Overdraft
As we forgive those who cease our Mastercard
Lead us not into Kmart
And deliver us from Target
For thine is Versace, the Akira & Armani
For Chanel No. 5 and Eternity
Amex
-?
God, grant me the serenityto accept the things I cannot afford and not try to buy them anyway;courage to change my mind about something I don't really like and just take it back or leave it in the store to begin with;and wisdom to know the difference between items that are worth the expense and items that should only ever be bought out of season, on super sale or at Target
- ?
amen !
ReplyDeletei like target btw . i sometimes find some nice stuff there . (:
lmao iim sayin dont worry boo ii didnt write em lmao some rich bxtch did aint nuttin wrong wit target cept MY HOURS = P
ReplyDelete