Sunday, April 12, 2009

I can't sleep && ii know why

I've been doing something BIG lately && very different, for me anyway!



I been hittin the gym
ii signed up for this hella bomb gym called CRUNCH
&& must ii say ii've had all this extra energy = D
ii love it!

REASON BEHIND THE GYM MEMBERSHIP:

Ok, i've been getting sick far too often, and frankly ii'm sick of it because growing up I NEVER got really sick like ii do now. I used to eat soooo well && ii used to play at least one sport a year. Didn't say ii lasted in each sport but at least ii tried lol! So this gym happens to be located on the beach && there happens to be the most beautiful miami men in there! They offer over 120 different classes a week && so far i've been to one called 'HARD CORE CUTS' &&& whewwweeeeee babyyyy was that a killer jump start!

Lets just say iim aching out of this world! But iim soo happy to be feeling better already = D

PRAISE GOD <3333

1 comment:

  1. girl now you making me feel outta shape !

    i need to work out

    sigh .

    but i thought working out helps sleeping ? lol .

    ily&imu . <3 come back to orlando soon . lol

    ReplyDelete